Genesis Pipe & Supply is committed to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. In our continued effort to satisfy our customers, CES follows the relevant API/ISO, NACE, IRP, and NS-1 specifications. The entire CES team is dedicated to following these specifications and providing quality service to our customers – from initial customer inquiry to final product delivery. Through regular review and efforts to improving quality, service, costs and products, CES management ensures that all members of the CES team – internal staff as well as suppliers and manufacturers – meet both the stringent standards required within the ISO/API Certifications and our own CES quality objectives.
It is the policy of Genesis Pipe & Supply to:
- Provide products and services of the highest possible standards, to satisfy our customer needs, expectations of quality, safety, reliability and service.
- Accomplish quality objectives by establishing, implementing and maintaining a documented effective a quality management program which complies with the requirements of the American Petroleum Institute (API).
We aim to provide the highest possible quality.
Genesis’ commitment to quality is demonstrated by the following objectives:
- On-time Deliveries – we seek to have an on time delivery rate of 95% or higher.
- Product Quality – CES aims to provide only API or ISO standard or higher products to our customers.
- Continuous Improvement – Through regular internal initiatives, we endeavour to provide an environment and mechanisms that provide our employees with opportunities to continuously improve the products and services we provide to our customers.
- Supplier Certification – 100% of all suppliers will be API or ISO certified.
- Satisfaction – We strive to maintain satisfied customers and business affiliates.
- CES evaluates its quality achievements by continually comparing performance to each objective.
To meet our policy commitment, we must:
- Foster a team approach to defect prevention and problem solving.
- Emphasize appropriate training for all employees.
- Recognize each employee’s responsibility for quality.
- Empower employees to question processes which appear to produce discrepancies.
- Ensure quality processes are integrated with sales and delivery processes.
- Exchange expertise with suppliers.
- Use only selected, approved, preferred or certified suppliers.
- Receive materials and outside processed parts only when accompanied by appropriate certifications and inspection documentation.
- Accept only conforming products and services from suppliers.
- Seek written corrective actions from suppliers.
- Draw on customer’s expertise in various areas.
- Strive for complete understanding of our customers’ application requirements.
- Earn customer recognition of our quality progress.
- Develop and achieve quality improvement goals.
- Review and renew this Quality Policy on a regular basis.