Genesis Pipe & Supply is committed to providing quality products and services that meet or exceed customer expectations. In our continued effort to satisfy our customers, CES follows the relevant API/ISO, NACE, IRP, and NS-1 specifications. The entire CES team is dedicated to following these specifications and providing quality service to our customers – from initial customer inquiry to final product delivery. Through regular review and efforts to improving quality, service, costs and products, CES management ensures that all members of the CES team – internal staff as well as suppliers and manufacturers – meet both the stringent standards required within the ISO/API Certifications and our own CES quality objectives.
It is the policy of Genesis Pipe & Supply to:
- Provide products and services of the highest possible standards, to satisfy our customer needs, expectations of quality, safety, reliability and service.
- Accomplish quality objectives by establishing, implementing and maintaining a documented effective a quality management program which complies with the requirements of the American Petroleum Institute (API).
Genesis’ commitment to quality is demonstrated by the following objectives:
- On-time Deliveries – we seek to have an on time delivery rate of 95% or higher.
- Product Quality – CES aims to provide only API or ISO standard or higher products to our customers.
- Continuous Improvement – Through regular internal initiatives, we endeavour to provide an environment and mechanisms that provide our employees with opportunities to continuously improve the products and services we provide to our customers.
- Supplier Certification – 100% of all suppliers will be API or ISO certified.
- Satisfaction – We strive to maintain satisfied customers and business affiliates.
- CES evaluates its quality achievements by continually comparing performance to each objective.
To meet our policy commitment, we must:
- Foster a team approach to defect prevention and problem solving.
- Emphasize appropriate training for all employees.
- Recognize each employee’s responsibility for quality.
- Empower employees to question processes which appear to produce discrepancies.
- Ensure quality processes are integrated with sales and delivery processes.
- Exchange expertise with suppliers.
- Use only selected, approved, preferred or certified suppliers.
- Receive materials and outside processed parts only when accompanied by appropriate certifications and inspection documentation.
- Accept only conforming products and services from suppliers.
- Seek written corrective actions from suppliers.
- Draw on customer’s expertise in various areas.
- Strive for complete understanding of our customers’ application requirements.
- Earn customer recognition of our quality progress.
- Develop and achieve quality improvement goals.
- Never compromise safety.
- Review and renew this Quality Policy on a regular basis.